Temporary access problems with some services
Since July 20, 2022, the Web services we operated have been temporarily unavailable several times.
We are investigating the details, but we believe that the cause was the increase in server load due to the temporary increase in the number of accesses. Similar access failures may occur again, so if it is difficult to connect, please wait a while and try connecting again.
We apologize for any inconvenience, and thank you for your patience.
Scope of Impact
- Portal site for the Life Science database Integration (https://integbio.jp/en/)
- Integbio Database Catalog (https://integbio.jp/dbcatalog/?lang=en)
- Some functions of the LSDB Archive (https://dbarchive.biosciencedbc.jp/index-e.html)
- NBDC RDF Portal (https://integbio.jp/rdf/)
During the event, access will take time.
It will take several minutes to up to two hours to recover, so please access again.
Occurrence to date
- July 20, 2022, from around 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. and around 7:00 p.m. (JST)
- July 23, 2022, around 1:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. (JST)
- July 24, 2022, around 6:00 a.m. (JST)
- July 25, 2022 around 4:00 p.m. (JST)