Exhibition and Workshop at Annual Meeting of the Molecular Biology Society of Japan
- Conferences / exhibitions
NBDC and related research organizations will exhibit at the 41st Annual Meeting of the Molecular Biology Society of Japan. We are looking forward to welcoming you in Yokohama.
Group Exhibition: BioDB Corner
https://events.biosciencedbc.jp/exhibition/mbsj41 (Japanese text only.)
- Date: Nov. 28 (Wed) to Nov. 30 (Fri), 2018, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm (closes at 3:30 pm on 30th)
- Venue: Exhibition Hall, PACIFICO Yokohama (Yokohama, Japan)
- Participating databases and organizations: NBDC, DBCLS, MEDALS, NIBIOHN, DBKERO, KEGG, MicrobeDB.jp, PGDBj, ChIP-Atlas, jPOST, GlyCosmos, PDBj, DDBJ, etc.
Workshop: How to use the databases and tools in life science
- Date: Nov. 28 (Wed), 2018, 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm
- Venue: Room 9, Conference Center 4F, PACIFICO Yokohama (Yokohama, Japan)
- Language: Japanese